“Producers are not fair in paying me” the Giant Actor laments “



 The Screen film actor with the stage name Lommy Gh in an interview at Africafilm house translated a huge comment on how producers are not properly paying Actors to feature in a casted film. He said “ I have not been fairly happy with the attitude of a few producers who call on him for a film shoot “ they talk sweet but they have no quality to pay 💰 for the job. Sometimes I end up paying some of the Actors or feeding the entire production with my own 💴 money. 

Filmmaking is my career as in every professional career film is also a big stage profession , but the problem is the system does not work in Africa. 

“ Lommy the Film superstar has featured in most movies like : The Fisherman’s Wife directed by Roland Ocansey, Fear for Love , directed by Roland Ocansey 

Lastly he stated I wish I was I can go back to the United States 🇺🇸 to continue my career there .# Change film production. 

By roland Ocansey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“We are left out because directors want our Tom Tom”

Bisa Kdei finally meets top Hollywood producers who used his track for Christmas film

“Support Young filmmakers in Ghana 🇬🇭 and Africa beyond

Ghanaian film director Kuukua Eshun gets her film “Unveiling” premiered in a German Museum

Zee Africa Announces Plan To Work On Two Local Productions In Nigeria

Filmmaker, Peter Sedufia Explains Why Most Ghanaian Films Do Not Land On Netflix And Amazon